Sunday, April 29, 2007
Something really stupid happened in the morning! HAHA~At 6.45am, my radio alarm clock rang and I heard the liang jing ru ning xia song with the loud beeping sound... I thought to myself that I could sleep for another 30 mins as school starts at 9am... so I continued sleeping... suddenly I woke up from a sort of nightmare and I was looking at the curtain den I was like thinking why is it so bright... don't tell me its 9 plus... I look at the clock and it was 8.26am on the clock!!! I was like OMG! luckily school starts at nine if not I die liao! Immediately what came to my mind was call taxi by 8.30!!!I was like thinking why nobody wake me up? wah liao... den I saw sis still sleeping... I went to my parents room and like started shouting to wake up cuz they were like still sleeping! Then I suddenly realised that today was SUNDAY... It has never thought that it was a sunday okay!!! sheesh... this has only happened to me twice in my life... too stressed liao... haha~~ maybe I was so looking forward to monday...
♥ the world will turn WILD.
12:58 PM