Saturday, May 19, 2007
Collected garskin ytd at school, wait. why am I using this font on the blogger? I want to change it! I feel like i'm doing RJ.
Anyway, suppose to collect on the 19th but the notice in sch write dun have 19th... so stupid. waited 1h 35 mins for the skin. wah liao...how is it like to be waiting for so long, while carrying the heavy laptop? cuz apparently, theres only one person checking the name... stupid... and its summore checking the name on so many papers. not computerised.. wah liao... slow... and they summore talk alot of crap...when its my turn to check I thought they would read out the name, but until me, it was not! they say out the email address... my e mail add is so stupid lor... HAHA... I was like shocked- haha... den i responded to it... LOL... wah liao... pai seh lor... after waiting for so so long, it was 2.05pm around there, and I decided not to wait again to skin my laptop, confirm wait until late for class ar... so went home to do and yar... I skinned my laptop liao... HAHAHA...nice, nice!Before
After
Before
After
=D
♥ the world will turn WILD.
2:58 PM