Monday, June 18, 2007
class chalet/BBQ's & holiday's over, school's in, 4E2 gathering next! Wow!anyway, i realised how much i've been chionging out of my house for my past 1 1/2 weeks of school before the holiday... apparently, its like me waking up at 7.40am-7.45am and rush out of the house by 7.55-8.00 am to catch the 8-8.05 am bus... omg,,, such a hectic life... hahaha... I dunno y but I just couldn't wake up... hAhA... and reaching school at 8.45am... when I could reach school the latest by 9.15am.. hahaha... but I can't take the later bus cause it comes like 20-25mins later... and i'll be late for school... LOL...So I told myself to wake up earlier starting from today... I set my alarm clock at 6.30am and I heard it rang at 6.30am and another time at 6.45, 6.57, 7.05, 7.10, 7.15 am... and finally I woke up... just nice... thats the timing I want... HAHA... 7.15am... So I left my house at 7.48am... just nice too.. and I was so so sleepy... I slept at 3am... ohhhh.... so tired.,.,.,. i was so so tired in class and I slept on the way back on the bus... nice...& there's test tomorrow and so on...urgh... what a way to start a test, when you just came back from HOLIDAY!
♥ the world will turn WILD.
7:00 PM