Saturday, June 23, 2007
oh man, you don't know this kind of feeling -I was a noob at this module, and I completely didn't understand and didn't know what the hell it was all about, until the test day is finally coming... I got more afraid of it... I was afraid that I would have to retake this module because I really didn't know what it was about... until finally the day arrived when I had to study for it as it was the test the next day... I had trouble understanding it, I tried many ways, did the whole prog again... asked friends how to do, and luckily this person was really eager to teach me how to go about doing it... even showed me what to type and what to click, and even by using remote assistance... and not just by typing, athis person was patient although it was rather late...and yes, I finally got a hang of the module, though there were a few doubts about it...
I was so worried about this module, like how worried I was about a maths, about failing it... and finally the test was over, it was rather o-kay, as I quite knew how to do... After a few weeks, the marks was out... and yes, the marks was not bad, it was more than I had initially expected, i felt good...
This module was once my weakest module but I had slightly changed my impression of it, though the first test would always be the simplest... but, a good start is half the success! right? yea... it sure is! ;)
♥ the world will turn WILD.
5:57 PM