Friday, June 22, 2007
today in class I was like really really so so sleepy durin the 2nd meeting when the communication teacher was talking about the PDT... her voice was like monotone, the class was so quiet, until I could hear the air con sound... and shes so boring while taking about it... this is the 1st time in poly I felt so tired... or maybe, felt tired... cause I hardly feel tired in poly as the teachers aren't teaching most of the time, its just group work... so i'm mostly awake... omg... that feeling was like really really can't make it kind of feeling... my eyelids were dropping down though I forced it up... and this feeling made me think of sec sch days during amaths lesson, it is truly boring and I couldn't even take down notes... even if I took down, I don't know what i'm writing... I feel as though i can just sleep right away... the feeling is back... it has been months since I felt so so so sleepy... Really... you don't understand that kind of tiredness, pple...
♥ the world will turn WILD.
9:37 PM