Saturday, June 2, 2007
YAY! its finally the holidays!!! like finally!!! but it's only for two weeks, I better enjoy it through and really take a good good rest from all the presentations, RJ, rushing out of the house and chionging down the hill to the bus stop and whatever stuff... Because... when the holidays ends, oh no... i'm gonna have a tough life - fighting the bull on the roof top, mountain climbing with 250 bricks tied to my feet, building campfire on the sea, chopping pine trees with 3 inch penknife, battling 4 King Kongs from north south east west, forever until the sem ends... well... actually... theres gonna be test on every tuesdays and thursdays and tuesdays and thursdays and tuesdays and it repeats all over again... oh shit! I already can't take it for 3 weeks I can't imaging doing it for 9 weeks... omg... and I don't have enough time to study for test cause I still have to do RJ and stuff even on the day before the test... SHIT!my grades had not been fantastic either...I must buck up!!!c'mon, you can do it!But now, its holiday mood!!!Cheers! :)lalala~~
♥ the world will turn WILD.
8:53 PM