Saturday, July 7, 2007
i'm back from camp! at like 9am... but I slept till 4... haha...Camp was alright, okay, so-so... the night walk was rather fun... like they say that we can sleep at 11.30pm, but I ming ming saw the intinary got night walk... and I overhead, not eavesdrop, people saying that theres night walk at 12.30am... so it was true, but their way of waking people up is like so rude... they use the loudspeaker and say "wake up! wake up! wake up!" LOL...So, there was the 'night'walk... better to be called, blindfold walk! but I could see like 0.01cm of the bottom,... haha, its better for me, cause i would fall if I did'n at least see a bit... cause got pple fall too... so is like walking throught the hula-hoop, walk on the chair, then they throw the newspaper at u, spray the party strings, pop the balloons... walk up the stairs seperating u from grabbing the person's shoulder.... walk down alone... but at least they guide u... they were friendly at that... walk through the plants, so many leaves... yt was so enthu/high at the back of me... lol! and it all ended with the 'haha, hahaha, hahahaha and so on' game... so I was the 27th, so is like ha 27 times... lame la... and it finally ended at 2am... wow... like 1h30mins... I did'nt know time passes so fast... like really fast...so they suddenly off the lights at 2.30am... and in the morning, when everybody was not ready to wake up yet, or maybe half awake, they suddenly on the lights! omg, so bright... like the hall suddenly got lights! somemore the lights is not the slowly bright up, is those once on then very bright! everybody was like wah!oh yea... I get to go for rp opening cremony, haha, as one of the sui shop pple, only 11 pple can go okay! can see prime minister! i think... haha...yay... so fun!Woooo!!!
♥ the world will turn WILD.
4:46 PM