Monday, August 27, 2007
I guess, it was all fated.
One fine day, about a year ago, I happpened to be in wholivesnearyou website looking at
who lives in/near my block,
& randomly, i clicked on your name & it so happened that i clicked on your friendster website, & so, i knew more about you from then on,
& just nice, your friendster had your livejournal and also had your blog, so I so happened to go to your blog,
& there am I, still patronizing your blog every now and then,
I met you a few times at the lobby, or maybe on the streets just outside the condo, but I guess, you never realised me, or maybe just once or twice,
& recently, i realised that you are on the hey gorgeous website, & i even saw your photo on tv,
perhaps, one day you will make it big, like elvin ng...
if i did not randomly click on your name when i was in wholivesnearyou website, i wouldn't have known that it was you in there...
so, it was actually all fated that i happened to click on your name in the website & from then on, i knew about you...
these things are just so cool,
this is the power of that website, & also friendster...
♥ the world will turn WILD.
2:29 PM