Thursday, August 23, 2007
Today's the last day of one semester & last day of W14N... I'll miss my classmates,I'll miss the grand lift entrance,I'll miss walking to W1 everyday in a few steps from the entrance,I'll miss walking to the block that is the nearest to the entrance,I'll miss the cold classroom that can't see the daylight,I'll miss laughter that I had in there,I'll miss watching family guy in the classroom during breaks,I'll miss the 5 facis - the strict, the lenient, the pretty & the other 2,I'll miss the faci that gives everyone minimum B as long as he/she turns up for the 3 meetings and does RJ,I'll miss the stress I had in the class,I'll miss everything about the class and everyone.One semester is just too short.I still remembered before school started, I even went on friendster to check out the names on the classlist because I wanted to know what kind of people would be in my class...W14N, the class that taught me not to judge a book by it's cover, & first impression doesn't counts...
-Where all the wonderful memories of the class are held-
♥ the world will turn WILD.
10:27 PM